Written 4 days ago…
It’s snowing quite vigorously at the moment. We had ice and sleet yesterday, so naturally the whole state of Oklahoma is pretty much shut down. School is closed, the roads are a mess, and I’m at home relaxing and piddling around on the Internet. So a list of things to do while snowbound:
1. Make newspaper seedling plant pots
- Simple paper pots at Instructables.com (a great site for all sort of things, btw)
- More elegant, origami paper pots: PDF directions and this blog has a video and step-by-step photos.
2. Start spinach and lettuce seedlings inside
- Heirloom Seeds.com – has great prices, especially if you only want small packets.
- You should also check out Wild Garden Seeds, which are all organic and have great pictures of each type.